Tips to train online
GlobalExam offers the best resources to help you train for the TCF!
What does this mean? Look at the website and ask yourself these questions:
- Is it just some downloadable materials and nothing else?
- Does it look dated as though no one has made any changes for 10 years?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- Is the website well-organized?
- Is it a business or someone’s hobby?
A dynamic website will have a contemporary look and show evidence of change; additionally, it will be easy to navigate, be well-organized and be professionally maintained.
Exam preparation is a business, so websites are likely to charge a fee for the service. This is fine, but the fee structure should be transparent and easy to understand without any complicated billing procedures.
Nowadays, any decent website related to language or exam preparation should offer clients flexibility. The multi-media options and what we can do online is amazing. Any website that doesn’t offer these things is not on top of the game.
- Authentic, targeted materials
The website should have worksheets, grammar topics, etc. that reflect the needs of the TCF. The materials shouldn’t be generic language prep stuff being used for a 101 different tests. Materials need to be targeted to the TCF or whichever exam you are prepping for.
Having tech support and staff who can provide information, regarding the TCF is invaluable. You can get questions answered, problems solved and not feel alone and overwhelmed.
Train with us at GlobalExam
Struggling alone while you try to prepare for what may be a critical exam for your future isn’t a good plan. Get help and get help that is good to get a good score. GlobalExam provides the necessary elements to ensure that you will do well on the TCF. We have a dynamic website with the latest TCF information, tips and preparation materials. Our methods and platform are effective, efficient and affordable. If you train with GlobalExam, we plan and manage your time, so you can focus on learning and scoring well on the TCF.
We provide targeted and current test prep materials for the TCF along with the advantages that an online, multi-media solution has to offer. You’re never alone as we monitor your progress. Your success on the TCF leads to success for us, so we want you to do well.
What we are offering for the TCF
- Vocabulary and grammar study sheets, regularly updated and targeted to the skill sets that you will need to do well on the TCF.
- 20 sample exercises that focus on key exam topics, so you get exposure to vocabulary and grammar that you will encounter on your exam date.
- 23 training hours with 1300 questions, which have corrections for you.
- 3 practice tests with timing; an invaluable tool to prepare for actual exam conditions.
- Study plan specifically for you and fitting in with your upcoming exam date.
- Progress tracking metrics which let you know how well you are doing and how you can improve.
- Personalized motivational messages are sent to you by our staff to let you know that you aren’t alone—a great way to maintain your motivation.
- GlobalExam’s multi-device solution gives you access to our materials via your smartphone, laptop, or tablet. Prepare for the TCF anywhere and anytime.