Registering for a language exam means that you need to go to the official website and follow the instructions. You might want to call a local, official test site for the FCE and register. Either way you need to know some basic information in order to register for the FCE.
It’s important to realize that you shouldn’t rely on a classmate or well-meaning friend. Always, look for official information.
We provide you with tips, information and suggestions about the following:
- Dates- make sure you have enough time to prepare
- Location- what should you look for?
- ID – what are the current rules and acceptable forms of ID for the FCE?
- Fees- yes, you will have to pay a fee; the FCE isn’t free.
- Official or Not – how do you know if your local test center is approved by Cambridge English? We can tell you how to find out.
And there will be study tips and preparation suggestions that will get you ready for the FCE. We are thorough at GlobalExam, so we always go the extra mile in finding the information and presenting it to you in a clear and informative way.
Give the blogs a read and learn what you need to know about registering for the FCE.