– Helen, do you want us to share a taxi to the airport, or car pool? We’ll save on expenses and have a good laugh! As you know the corporation wants us to cut down on our expenses…
– Well, I would have loved to, but I am actually not flying there. I am going by bus. I have to leave tomorrow since the trip will take two days!
– Ah, that’s true, I forgot you were afraid of flying. But two days is a long time! Ok, it’s environment friendly but it is still a long distance to go by bus! And did you have to take a paid leave day tomorrow?
– No, I worked overtime all of last month, so I negotiated a paid day off!
– Good for you! Well, good bus ride to Dallas then!
- What are the two people discussing?
- how they are going to get to the conference
- where they are going on holiday
- if they are going by bus
- how they are looking forward to the conference
然後在答題卡上標記正確答案 : a.