You want to get ready for the LanguageCert but you don’t know where to begin? This article will tell you all about the preparation required for taking the LanguageCert. You will learn:
- How to study for free
- What to expect from our premium plans
- How we can guarantee your progression
So if you are thinking about taking the LanguageCert, don’t look any further.
Let’s dive right in!
Why is GlobalExam the right preparation for you?
At GlobalExam, we are specialized in language exams preparation. Our goal is clear and simple: to help you succeed. It is essential to be well prepared for taking the KET, and we all know how difficult it is to keep motivated and disciplined while studying from home. Managing your time, developing a study plan alone and sticking to it are one of the biggest challenges when preparing for a language exam.
We are well conscious of these issues, and this is why we develop an individualized study plan based on your exam date to help you monitor your progress in a clear and effective way. To make it easier for you in terms of organization, we also provide progress tracking with clear statistics to help you target your areas of improvement.
Test yourself for free!
We also know how difficult it can be to prepare for an exam without knowing exactly what it really is about. With this issue in mind, we offer you mock exams that give you the feel of the real exam in a very realistic way.
Before taking the test, it is important to evaluate your current level and then your objective. GlobalExam gives you the opportunity of testing yourself for free before taking the test.
Because it is often difficult to know where to start, we also offer you for free vocabulary and grammar sheets to help you start off on the right foot. You don’t need to pay anything! You can try our free sample materials that will give you a taste of what we have to offer and let you decide how you plan to proceed.
The free samples include:
- 200 Vocabulary and grammar study sheets, so you can study effectively with a strong basis for learning
- 5 typical exercises, so that you can practice, learn from your mistakes and progress quickly
What is our Premium plan?
Then, if you’d like to go further and stack all the odds in your favour, sign up for one of our Premium Plans.
The Premium Plan prices depend on the length of time that you choose. You only need to pay for the time that you actually need. The prices and study periods are as follows:
- 1 week 29,90€
- 1 month 59,90€
- For 3 months, 99,90€
- For 1 year 199,90€
GlobalExam training modes
We offer training in real life conditions so that you can progress and improve quickly. More than 30 000 questions were created by professionals, as well as their corrections, and more are added everyday. On the platform, you can find different sections to help you prepare:
- The training mode: several exercises on particular sections of the test, so you can focus on one section in particular.
- The exam mode: it allows you to take mock exams in real-life conditions (this means you will be timed, exactly like during the exam)
- Corrections and statistics: every exercise and mock exam gives you a detailed correction and explanation for each question and your score is immediately displayed (every score is recorded, which means you can have access to them at all time)
- Statistics and skills: when you check the statistics, it is possible to see what are your weaknesses or your strengths on one particular skill (how to conjugate the past, vocabulary, etc.) For each skill you can find some related exercises that allow you to work even more on this particular skill.
- Study sheets: grammar and vocabulary sheets related to the exam are available, to make it easier for you to get organised.
- Custom study plan: it is possible to follow a study path in order to get a direction on which exercises to do on a particular period of time (you can decide on a date when you’ll be tested, what level you are starting on, and what is your objective).
See a real progression
When you register for a premium plan, you make sure that your progress and improvement is tracked and recorded. The statistics and study plans on the platform allow you to focus on the weaknesses you may still have, and work on them thanks to the suggested exercises.
Learning is a process, and GlobalExam is here to guide you from the beginning of your learning path, to the day of the exam.